~~~My Journey with ADC’s
Most of my writings were done in the summer and becoming a part of this blog– if not now then possibly upcoming… This post I wrote a week ago in my bedroom as my daughter watched t.v. on my bed. Guess I was inspired to maybe educate some of you so here goes…….
I decided taking a break from my regular writings to try and explain the whys and hows of my spiritual journey. There will always be doubters but hopefully you can learn something new as I have.
From the beginning I’ve shared all these signs or experiences that have happened relating to Warrior but a part of me thinks some explaining is in order. I’ve talked about doing my “homework” or research on this topic but it wasn’t just poof-of-a- magic wand and oh– lucky fan I am, he’s with me in Spirit. Some things were right away, yes but the more serious and thought provoking ones mostly have been this year with a background.
I really feel my connection to the spirit world began as I started meditating last year. It manifested such a sense of peace and calmness that my being was able to be receptive in receiving messages. Once I looked up signs of ADC’s or “after death communication”, it started making sense to me. I never doubted; however, as more things kept happening it became my new reality. I didn’t know the best way to feel– elated, unsure, full of questions, humbled, a little afraid (maybe). 😬😳
There are about 10-12 “signs of someone in spirit visiting” and I have had close to 10. Some yet to be written about in blog posts but these really do exist and I believe.. Could it be others on my spirit team contacting me? Perhaps but Warrior is the main event throughout and the signs all seem to connect.
I need to clear up a few misconceptions about ADC’s from what I have learned:
1. They don’t give off signs that your house is haunted or that they are ghosts. (Such a negative word to me and something entirely different!)
2. They are not just meant for people who were close to someone on Earth or a relative (helloooo–my story!) I am in the minority but that’s o.k.
3. They are not around to frighten or scare. Some people might think I am imagining or making things up, crazy, silly, etc.. I often thought that myself but this is NOT in my head and is real as the words on this page.
4. They are not around to tell you what to do or how to live your life. Your energy will combine with theirs creating signs but it is always a choice to notice or listen. This isn’t some cult-type thing with us as robots. I must say also and in other posts have mentioned signs can and are sometimes filled with humor!
5. They will not choose ways that are unfamiliar for you to recognize and are very often times noticeable. Your signs are just for YOU, everyone doesn’t receive messages the same way. The most common signs for me are feathers and music, but for someone else it could be something altogether different.
I have had dreams, songs on the radio, nature elements or symbols( birds, feathers, flowers, coins— yes I have a few!), lights flickering~~ my daughter is a witness, license plates, goosebumps, buzzing in my ears, hearing a voice (clairaudient and another post…), falling objects, and people messengers like my kids!!
They say that a spirit being projects similar energy to how they were as an Earthly being. This is very true of Warrior at times I sense or feel his presence. Working out? You betcha! Certain songs? Heck ya! Indiana or New Mexico plates? For sure! Watching his DVD? Of course! I could go on and on and on…. Read previous posts for more!!
It is a gift I am continually developing as a spirit intuitive however this journey goes. Psychic medium I am not but this chose me. I didn’t pursue any after death communication with Warrior and yet he saw something in me besides belief to get my creative juices flowing.
We need to learn everything we can as I always am doing throughout this process. If I can educate or inspire, I am doing my job. Thank you Warrior for choosing me. I feel so much pressure sometimes but he is working thru me and I will always honor that the best I can. ~~~ One more thing– as I wrote this my light flickered…….🤗🙏🏻