I believe Warrior’s birthday fell on Father’s Day a few years ago so here we are yet again. Am sure his girls will be honoring their Dad in their OWN special way. My thoughts go out to them as always. Perhaps he can celebrate what would’ve been such a great milestone up in parts unknown with those fortunate to know the real him. That Fatherly love will be felt by his daughters guaranteed.❤️❤️
This post brought a similar idea I had back in Jan. of ” Q and A Warrior Time.” I answered some questions about my journey that had been asked of me but decided to reverse that somewhat. What type of role would Warrior have had as a WWE Ambassador? Would he have agreed to some similar jobs Dana has taken on? I know she advocates for women and now is even part of the creative writing team, you GO girl! There are many opportunities but I always did wonder what he’d take on.
Well, that got my creative juices flowing as I conjured up my OWN set of Q and A’s to ask HIM. Yep, you read that right! What if I could’ve interviewed him? Some things I always wondered about but some are newer. I have watched many videos and listened to interviewers ask the SAME questions over and over. It’s no wonder he got so annoyed… 🙄 Sure, it’s a different audience and ratings matter but what about the good stuff? Where is that? Let’s take out the negative stories and ask better ones! At least that’s my opinion.
So, having said that– here’s MY interview. ~~ I would just have to BREATHE and meditate first… 😬🤗💪🏻
1. Did you have an artistic ability as a child that resulted in creating such colorful artwork? ( face included!)
2. Would you ever have considered finishing your chiropractic degree after retiring from wrestling? Or, even pursuing other movie opportunities?
3. How long did it take to paint your face with extra details?
4. Did you ever feel like you’d trip when running to the ring?
5. Was there ever anyone in the crowd who was so distracting when you’d perform in the ring? ( cotton candy man and fans comes to my mind)
6. What did you write in your journal the day of April 1, 1990? ( So ironic this is #6, not on purpose!)
7. The ONLY Hogan question I have from a fan standpoint is please tell me the emotion was real with the hug at the end of WMVI?!
8. This is a BIGGIE since it’s in my book “Spirit and Belief” but whose idea was it to slam “Queen Sherri” at the end of The Steel Cage match against “Macho King”? Both of Yours? Vince?
9. Can you give us the secret to the Casket? Was there a breakaway floor or something so you could breathe? What were you thinking in there with them drilling and all? SO many bad memories for me!!!
10. The last one connects you and me. Spiritually speaking, how did you come to know terms such as intuition, third eye, evolution, past lives, and others? I blogged about this with ” The Spiritual Warrior” in regards to the comic book. Also, this relates to your final speech on RAW? It sounded eerie…, (This would take a while am sure for him)
Well, fans there’s my list. I do know possibly how he’d answer some ( most with his big hearty laugh!) He probably wouldn’t give the casket secret away! Here’s what I WOULDN’T discuss:
4. Destruction DVD
5. Disgust of the betrayal in WCW
7. Vince McMahon ( negative aspects)
8. Hulk Hogan ( not really anyway)
9. Not being a “technical” wrestler
10. His disciplined intense workout
~~ Been there, DONE that!
I could easily ask a TON more but will keep it at a 10 count. Personally, I’d ask some questions about his family life but nothing too intimate. Maybe this interview wouldn’t become “newsworthy” but I KNOW Warrior would love it. Maybe I’m a little biased but honestly, these questions would resonate so much better than the millionth time being asked the 10 DON’TS I listed. I think much has been said also about his early years in the business with Sting.
What would your questions be Warrior fans? Watching some of the matches or promos always brings up funny stuff and that’s what I’m about. This blog really started with Dana doing a Q and A a few summers ago where she answered my question– best for last LOL!
~~ Here’s to Warrior remembering his 60th and being that Dad his girls knew so well. My wish is that he is happy spiritually but he gives me signs all the time! 🙏🏻 Perhaps he’ll answer some of my questions in other ways, who knows? Take that clothesline other “interviewers!”
P. S. Here is the YouTube video link of the photo above titled: “Put Your Mind Into Your Workout.”
I know this video is about working out but it’s so much more. There are so many good ones out there but this is great wisdom to listen and learn from.
~~~ One LAST thing, this is always an emotional time of year for me as shortly before Warrior’s birthday 3 years ago, I began writing. That’s also when I found my 1st feather~~ a beautiful white one! 😇